Conversion tools to convert Siemens TIA S7-1200/1500 to Modicon M580

joeburmeister

I need to convert some Siemens PLC logic using Siemens TIA V16 to Modicon M580 logic. Is there a tool out there that will get me started?

How about Allen Bradley studio 500/5000 to Modicon M580 PLC?

The end result has to be on Schneider's Modicon M580 PLCs programmable with Schneider's Control Expert software.

I don't know of such conversion tools. Siemens has a export, sort of, functionality for DBs, and also blocks that were developed in structured text, I think also UDTs (PLC data type)

There is no such tool.

Structured Text code may be possible to copy-paste since it is essentially text.

In my experience, you still need to adapt it for system instructions and all non-local tags, but it's much easier than the alternative.