Iq master software

dorphen

We have a electro craft drive, work wants to change controls for safety reasons. I tried contacting Allen Bradley to get it, but they don't offer it anymore with it being obsolete. I was wondering if any one might have a link to download or alternative software i can use? Thanks in advanced.

Hello again,

I can communicate with the drive using the terminal mode, however my Personality settings are gone as the memory is corrupted, so the IQMaster software cannot communicate with the drive..

Would it be possible if you could send me a personality settings file? The contents doesn't matter as it could be anything healthy.. Or better, it would be super if you could send me the HEX dump of the personality module?

I know I am wishing too much, but I would really appreciate if you could help :geek:

Old thread bump...

Does anyone have a current link to download the software? I have a flat wire servo feeder in need of some attention.

Thanks in advance.