hi frz, how to configure pointguard I/O rs232 acsii module in compact LOGIX L43S

To get started, I recommend the User Manual, which is available from the RA Literature website.

Direct link to PDF: 1734-UM009

If you have a specific question about your application, please describe it in detail. Begin with the network adapter you are using, and describe the device and protocol you are connecting the module to.

The 232ASC module is not a Safety module, so it is configured in a GuardLogix controller the same was as with any standard controller.

To get started, I recommend the User Manual, which is available from the RA Literature website.

Direct link to PDF: 1734-UM009

If you have a specific question about your application, please describe it in detail. Begin with the network adapter you are using, and describe the device and protocol you are connecting the module to.

The 232ASC module is not a Safety module, so it is configured in a GuardLogix controller the same was as with any standard controller.
im using rs232ASCII module to transmit ascii information to TELESIS420 scribing machine. Kindly support with the configuration