Panelview Plus 6 Connect Question

PFrog

Hello,

I am able to use the ME transfer utility (and see the panelviews in Rslinx) when I connect to an Panelview Plus Compact 600 271PC-T6C20D. When I try to connect to a Panelview Plus 600 (appears to be a newer style-clear plastic cover over comm/fault)2711PC-T6C20D8, I am unable to see it in Rslinx or the transfer utility. I have updated Studio to 8.2, and have updated the transfer utility... any ideas on what my issue may be? I've tried connecting to a few of the "newer style" with the same result...

Thanks,

Keith

I am not sure if this is a fix for you since I have not upgraded to FTV Studio 8.2 yet, but for version 8.0 and 8.1 we had issues with RSLinx Enterprise.

Try doing a REPAIR of your RSLinx Enterprise install, or even a un-install/re-install.
Also check your windows Services and change from Automatic to Manual that way it is only called to run when you launch an RA application that need the RSLinx Enterprise.

Best of Luck...
KuulKuum

It ended up being the Ethernet driver not being loaded in on the panelview plus. I didn't realize you could load a file and prevent future communication with it (until you go into the HMI settings to set it back up).

Thanks for the advice.