Tia portal communication between plc to plc

stu

Hi guys
I have seen that there is a few coms functions in tia portal? If I wanted to send data between plcs do I have to use a Tsend_c and a TRCV_C. OR is it Tcon -TCP?
I'm looking to communicate to 1200 and 1500 but confused with which is the right one to use thanks

Hi guys
I have seen that there is a few coms functions in tia portal? If I wanted to send data between plcs do I have to use a Tsend_c and a TRCV_C. OR is it Tcon -TCP?
I'm looking to communicate to 1200 and 1500 but confused with which is the right one to use thanks

TCON sets up the communication for TSEND and TRCV.
This is a good read.

Have you considered I-DEVICE, would it work for your application?

Similar Topics

Hello, i am using profibus as communication between plc and fanuc arm. I can easily send inputs from plc to arm, but i can't monitor any outputs...
Replies
Views
hi everyone. i hope you guys are doing great. i am trying to built communication between aveva intouch hmi 2023 and tia portal v18. i dont have...
Replies
Views
Hello I have 1 loadcell, 1 loadcell transmitter(rs485(RX, TX) communication) a s7-1200 plc and a cb1241 rs485 module. Now i need to write a code...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a project where I must build communication between S7-300 (TIA) and S7-300(V5.5 SP3). I found a...
Replies
Views
Hi, if someone can help I would be very thankful. I'm having some trouble trying to connect a Siemens MP377 19" Touch with a Prosoft...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom