factorytalk view se 9 screen print to PDF in VB

dsait

Hi guys I am trying to save to PDF using screenprint in VB. I am not able to figure out the configuration.

I can use executecommand "screenprint" or executecommand "Printdisplay <display>" just fine but not to PDF

The Knowledgebase says yes:

4381 - VBA Sample - Change the Default Printer
Access Level: TechConnect

If you don't have a TechConnect contract, I'd just Google 'VB change default printer'. I did this and real quick saw examples described similar to above.

My guess is you know how to change the default printer from within Studio, but just in case see attached.

SE manual pg59.jpg

Similar Topics

Say I take some MODBUS registers and pull into my Logix plc DINT array (sequential). Now, I get a little fancy… using FactoryTalk View SE 13.00...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am looking to control 50 identical stations from an Allen Bradley HMI using FactoryTalk View Studio ME 11.00.00. The Stations are...
Replies
Views
Here we are in v12 of FactoryTalk View and from what I can tell, we still don't have a quick and easy way to close a popup after opening a new...
Replies
Views
Good Morning , Several years ago I would use Hope Industrial Monitors , with a PC , and Rockwell Automation FactoryTalk View Runtime Software...
Replies
Views
V 10.00.01 Patch 6 Is there a way to have the screen backgrounds change color based on a tag value? Other than making a big rectangle and putting...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom