convert an programm from an 5TI PLC to an telemecanique PLC

CISCO

Hi

I'm looking for an manual about the 5TI PLC from TEXAS INSTRUMENT.

I Need information to translate some a programm.

I kwnow that:

X corresponding to an input (%I for telemecanique)
Y corresponding to an output (%Q for telemecanique)

I think CR corresponding to an internal bit (%M)

the timer is TMR but i dont understand who is used

example:

CR0 IS USED TO SET THE TMR AND RESET THE TMR

THANK YOU

CISCO

Keep looking Cisco!

I don't think I've ever seen an electronic copy of a 5TI manual. They were all written on parchment as I remember.

5TI timers and counters are easy.

The lower contact 'enables' the box when true, and 'resets' it when false.

The upper contact in a timer 'starts' the timer when true and 'pauses' it when false. You can restart a timer from its elapsed time. Obviously where someone has used the same address for both upper and lower contacts on a timer there is no expectation of doing this. It will be enabled and start running simultaneously. It will either run till it has expired or until it is completely reset by the contacts going false.

The upper contact on a counter is the edge-triggered event that is counted. It only adds one on the rising edge. No matter how long it stays true it only counts one until the next rising edge is seen.

Regards

Ken