Cycle Times

Frosty

Hi all;

I'm programming a machine in logix500 and using a panelview+1000 hmi, the owner of the machine recently carried out a FAT and the only issue he had was that he wanted the program to calculate the cycle time and wants the average of the cycle times over a period of time and display both on the screen, any advice would help greatly as it is due to be shipped on friday!!!

Just out of curiosity, which one(s) did you find were a best fit? There is a wealth of information archived here.

Oh, and welcome to the forum Frosty. We hope to see more of you around.

First off thanks for the welcome, i'm a long time reader first time poster, i think the info i got from the "reading amps in ml1200" and the "step 7"threads should suffice bar a bit of tweeking to suit my needs

If you get time, maybe you could post your resulting thoughts/code/solution/whatever so that other searches can index this thread?