Compact Flash Card

I would not bother with those high-performance, expensive CompactFlash cards.

Try to find an ordinary PCMCIA Type II ATA Flash card, or an ordinary CompactFlash card of under 2GB in size, plus a Type II PCMCIA Adapter.

Your PanelView 550 terminal must be Version 3.x or later firmware to support ATA Flash. If it is very old (v1, v2 firmware) you should use the network connection to download to it.

I would not bother with those high-performance, expensive CompactFlash cards.

Try to find an ordinary PCMCIA Type II ATA Flash card, or an ordinary CompactFlash card of under 2GB in size, plus a Type II PCMCIA Adapter.

Your PanelView 550 terminal must be Version 3.x or later firmware to support ATA Flash. If it is very old (v1, v2 firmware) you should use the network connection to download to it.

Thanks, I appreciate your comment, but are those cards ok? I´ll rather go with the sure stuff, because I´ve heard that some of the non AB cards dont work.

This is one of the few instances where I don't think the A-B labeled cards are a benefit.

PanelView Standard terminals don't do any repetitive writing or logging to the CompactFlash card, and are in my experience very widely compatible with consumer-grade CompactFlash ATA memory cards of under 2 GB in size, formatted in FAT16 format.