Adding the most recent Value to a list

gbradley

Lifetime Supporting Member
I have a Counter accumulating a value that is stored in L9:0
When I reset the counter I want to include it in the last 10 reset values by storing the current value, and cycling the stack.
I know how to do this with Mov, at least in RSLogix 500 that is.
Is there an elegant way to do this in a CompactLogix environment, RSLogix5000?
I think maybe I should use the COP command.
Thanks

Stack.PNG

Thanks for the example, that worked great.
I actually made the array from 0 to 99.
I am still learning RSLogix 5000, so I copied your example almost to the tee.

When I created the Tags, I created them as Program tags e.g. (MyArray[0]).
I'm still a little bit hazy on the difference between Controller tags, and Program tags.

Array.PNG

Controller scoped tags are available to all programs. Program tags are limited to just the program in which the tag resides, another program cannot access that tag, it doesn't even know it exists.

Generally I make all my tags program scope unless I specifically need to share it with other programs and tasks unless its something that is controller only scoped, such as a message tag. That way I don't have to wade through lists of unrelevant tags in the tag browser.