Error Code 613 on the Panelview1000

Deer

Hi guys,

I have one SLC50/3 that connected to a Panelview1000 with DH-485 communication between both.
But when the SLC50/3 go to RUN mode, on the Panelview1000 appear a message " 613: Require Network Node(s) not found ".
Actually this message is different with 612 error code (No Active Nodes found on network).612 error code will disappear when we make same node name and node address a SLC50/3 on the COMMUNICATION SETUP on the Panelbuilder S/W and download this program.
But the error code 613 " Require Network Node(s) not found" still there on the PV1000.
Does anybody has experience with this problem? Please share with me.
Many thanks

Regards,

Deer : :D :rolleyes:

If the message is flashing, the terminal is trying to read or write one or more SLC files that are unavailable.

The network is active, but SLCs are not located at the expected nodes. Node and maximum node addresses may be set incorrectly.

Action:

The files do not exist on the SLC. Create files on SLC.

Verify that the SLC(s) required by the application are at the expected node addresses with the communication parameters set properly.

Allen-Bradley Company, LLC, Copyright © 1993-2002, All Rights Reserved

Syl is right; your PanelView is likely trying to read addresses in the SLC that don't exist. The error text is a little misleading; it's not that the DH-485 Nodes aren't found by the PanelView, it's that the Data Addresses inside those controllers aren't being found by the PanelView.

Go into the Tag Editor in PanelBuilder and sort by address, then go into the SLC program and check to be sure that all those addresses really do exist.

This happened to me when I asked someone to program the PV using my SLC program and they had a tag with a File number higher than what was in the PLC. Check your tags and make sure that they all exist in your program.

Hi Syl, Ken, Mwatkins,

Thanks for your advised,I have checked the program on the RSLogix500 and program on the PV1000.
That's right there is a tag on the PV1000 (in this case the tag is alarm trigger that use B61:0/0 as their address) but B61 data file doesn't have on the data file RSLogix500 program.
Is it will be solved if we add the B61 data file on the RSLogix500 program?
Once again thanks for your reply.

Best Regards,

Deer

Yes, but if its not in your PLC Program then it doesn't need to be in your PV Program.
Either way it will work.
Good Luck.