1st Programming Attempt

It looks like you are using a start/stop switch and not the more normal start N/O- momentary button with a N/C stop in Manual mode. In Auto no means of Stopping?
Didn't see any motor Overload protection.
I like to see code started with Stop logic then digital, then the analogue stuff following,
But in the end, if it works and is safe for personal and equipment that is what you are after.

I think in Auto and Running if it were switched back to Manual that would stop the Pump.

Pump Overload are you referring to Pump Temps etc....?

Jon,motor driving the pump protection,
I would suggest you have to have a dedicated system easily accessible as a means of stopping the pump even in auto (or well signed how to turn the pump off by the auto/manaual sw, but this would not be preferred), there should be a local stop station in the vicinity of the pumps.