3 way contiuous

thanks for the drawing Lancie1. Question? I just scrolled up to the top of the page & clicked on the "free PLC simulator". It took me to another Log in. I used my log in name & pass word for this site to no avail. Did it not let me in because I am a free member or is the link to a completely different site? To me it looked like the same site as this site. Aqain, thanks for help n suggestions.

It has been several years since I used the site Simulator, so I do not remember how to get in. I will check it out.

EDIT: It would not take my site user name either, so I guess you have to create a new one.

You can also get a copy of the LogixPro simulator that will run free for 15 days. Go to "TheLearningPit.com"

Last edited:
I started account on that simulator site & it is free. However, I don't believe it is possible to fill in all the nice descriptions like you did on yours. I think I will check out the site you are using & maybe purchase long term use if it is not too expensive.
Thanks again
dp

I think LogixPro is about $50 for the CD version. That is good to have if you need to move it around between computers. Bill Simpson also offers a discount if you are a PLC student in a classroom.

Currently, Im a student of Vincennes University. Im in a Mechatronics class (relay logic), which is the prerequisite to plc programming. I wonder if that would apply to the discount?

I think it will qualify. Ask about it. I think you need your instructors signature, or something like that. Email this address to ask about student discounts:
[email protected]

It appears that officially you need 4 other people to join with you to get the CD edition for $42 each. For 10 or more, it is only $36 each.

Last edited:
Thanks

Thanks to everyone who responded to my tread & thank you lancie1 for posting the simulated version of my circuit. That inspired me to try the on site simulator. So far I have figured out how to build a relay/timer/latch circuit that i previously drew out on paper. Now i can test what i build, thats pretty cool

Back
Top Bottom