3KV as input to PLC

preetham

Hello,

We are building a testing machine that can sense the short circuit of a product by imposing a high voltage at its terminals. Under testing, it'll pose a spark. Our motto is to tell the PLC that there is a spark and the subjected test piece is OK.

So how can we take 3KV as our input to PLC? and tell that there is a spark:wish:🤞🏻

There are numerous spark detection systems on the market (I assume you mean detecting an actual spark rather than the actual voltage level, Most only work in enclosed systems where no external light will trigger a false detection, however, there may be ones that work well in low light conditions, I suggest you google it & ignore the automotive systems.

Similar Topics

This is off topic I know, but I would appreciate some guidance. I have a 3.3kv motor, the current of which I need to make available to a PLC...
Replies
Views
Hello All, After trying to transfer some field changes on the safety scanner microscan3, and verifying, the device is stuck at .... waiting for...
Replies
Views
I have a 120V relay, 120V DI card and a analog input. I was wanting to know if i could put a 24V DI and well as a 120V DI card on the same plc...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm looking for a dirt cheap digital display + input, that would be wired to an analog input and analog output. This would be for my home...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am trying to read a barcode scanner input using a cognex dataman 280 barcode reader, store it another string, the compare with another...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom