Ab micro 800

watashi1

Iam have problem connecting m800(slave) with another divice thru modbus serial(Rs 485).
i tried with mod master software by using a rs232 converter and connecting directly to laptop but its not detected.
The configuration done is correct as ther is only less parameters to configure in m800.
I tried connecting 2 m800( one slave one master)plc then they are communicating.
But with same config slave is not communicating with the required master(another AB plc)
Dont know stuck in no where.
Someone ever had such exp
Please help

Similar Topics

Good morning! I'm trying to communicate a Micro 850 (2080-LC50-AWB) with a Danfoss FC202 by VLT 121 MCA Ehternet ip card. I can read the value...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone! I was wondering if anyone here has any experience setting up a RS PRO HMI to connect to a Micro800 plc? The available drivers...
Replies
Views
I am trying to communicate to a Powerflex 525 using a Micro 820 using a MSG instruction over Ethernet. I am using the position UDFB from the AB...
Replies
Views
Has anyone been able to read the flow pulses from a Signet 515 paddle wheel on an Allen Bradley Micro 800 PLC with a high-speed counter input? I...
Replies
Views
I am working on a Micro 820 with a 2080-MOT-HSC high speed counter module. I am trying to read the pulses from a Signet 515 paddle wheel flow...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom