AB PF755 Drive can not view Online in Studio 5000

Nan

Hi All, I am having an odd issue, need help now!:cry::cry::cry:

The studio version is 32.13, drive add on is 5.08.

PLC is l36erms, the 755 drive is standard + safety, it was working until I change processor IP address.

After I change PLC ip address, there is yellow mark on the drive under device tree, I think it was caused by the ownership, it has to be reset.

However, when i trying to reset the ownership, right click the drive-property, the property page opens, then the mouse is just keep circling, it frezzed.

What do I need to do? Sould I recreate the 755 in the project or reset the 755 to factory default? How should I reset to factory default?

Thank you!

Did you upgrade the firmware in the plc recently? Plc version 32 to PF755 version 5 is a very wide margin. Off the shelf PF 755 is up to version 14 at least, possibly 15.

Did you upgrade the firmware in the plc recently? Plc version 32 to PF755 version 5 is a very wide margin. Off the shelf PF 755 is up to version 14 at least, possibly 15.

PF 755 is 14 004, I did not upgrade plc fireware. Ever since I use version 32, studio slow down quit bit.

I talked to AB suppot today, they asked me to upgrade drive add on to 5.08(Released today), still does not fix it.

At this point, I really hate AB software.

For those of your who may have the same issue, export your project to L5K, import again, if that does not work, inhabit the PF755 module, upload, go online, should work. If still does not work, starts with a new project, this problem is caused by different user go online with differernt version AOP, or software glich.