Ab Rslogix 500 Documentation

PERSPOLIS

HI EVERYONE
what is the best method to view the documentaion of a plc program on line with the processor which is previously saved on a disk. The off line program with documentation is saved on the floppy disk with two condition:

A -the program saved on the disk with the same file name as original processor name.

B- with different file name other than processor name.

Thanks a lot

The best method is the one that suits you, only you can make that choice.

But if you feel there are possible differences, go to the menu bar, then to compare, then use your on line version as first choice, and the floppy copy as second choice.

When they are displayed side by side, differences in progam will be marked, and you will be able to read the documentation side by side, If everything is the same then you are effectively viewing 2 versions of the same item.
Do remember though that data tables will almost certainly show differences.