Advantech TCP-1250H HMI upload/Download

bdauliya

Supporting Member
Good people of PLCs.net,

I am currently working with an HMI that is advantech 1250H, that communicates with a 1769 Compact logix and Currently runs an HMI application on it. I have a PC on the same network that has Advantech Webaccess/Designer running on it.

I found the current HMI backup files (.pm3) in the folder. I am trying to modify some of HMI screen, so I opened the file on designer and made changes. After I compile the application everything looks correct but the download/Upload options are grayed out on designer. How to download a new application to this panel?

Network Config : The IP of HMI panel is 192.168.0.101. My designer PC is 192.168.0.103. Compact logix is at 192.168.0.108. I can Ping the HMI IP from my PC.

Attachments

• New Microsoft Word Document.pdf
    332.1 KB · Views: 3
For Runtime embedded in a 'panel' (otherwise known as WOP or Webop) you can use the download over ethernet, or via USB cable.

That option does not exist for the Windows Runtime. You have to carry the compiled project to the computer manually. Then Open from the runtime window/interface.

ExabMorgan,

thanks for your response. I looked for the option to export this designer file to runtime file (.pe3) but I don't see options from panel menu. The build runtime is grayed out.

Attachments

• hmiii.jpg
    hmiii.jpg
    119.3 KB · Views: 5