Age of Siemen S7-300

To the best of my memory 1995. Since then they have had many upgrades and revisions to the CPU's. In 2004 they released a "innovated" version with new memory storage concept on MMC/SD format which requires no battery.

Nick

The first S7 products were introduced to the market in (early) 1994.

(Source: Milestones in Automation, Arnold Zankl, ISBN 3-89578-259-9)

Jean Pierre,

I'm inclined to go with the 'Milestones' timeline as it's a Siemens publication.

Similar Topics

Hello Everyone Im Trying to Study a PLC programm of a Pet Blower machine, it is programmed in Simatic Manager Step 7 in STL/AWL Lenguage in a part...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am a plc engineer and I have a job to do in the NIGERIA 25000 TON GRAIN SILOS STORAGE CONTROL PANEL. A problem where the panel is not...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I'm just trying to understand the reason behind something I recently experienced. Background: The system contains 4 CompactLogix...
Replies
Views
Developed a FactoryTalk SE program in English (Canada), finally setup the alarms and the message is reading "Message not defined for language...
Replies
Views
hi everyone, i have problem regarding Audit in FTV ver 12,In audit message "service disruption:<HMI server name>:<SERVICE NAME>" message logged,i...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom