Allen Bradley 1734-AENT issue

Are the original and replacement modules from the affected date range in the technote that @MikeyN posted? Even if they're outside that range, I'd reach out to Rockwell and your local distributor.
Yes, i saw this, my modules are from 2020. How i suposed to update frimware on each modules? I can change on ethernet module but how about all of them?

According to the TechNote, if they're in the date range specified, they need to be replaced. I haven't worked with Point IO much, so I don't know if their firmware can be updated. I think @jstolaruk's suggestion is for the modules that can be updated (PLC, comm modules, etc.). Personally, I would not upgrade the PLC firmware unless necessary or unless you want to harmonize with other systems in the plant. It may be worth trying as a diagnostic step if you can, though.

According to the TechNote, if they're in the date range specified, they need to be replaced. I haven't worked with Point IO much, so I don't know if their firmware can be updated. I think @jstolaruk's suggestion is for the modules that can be updated (PLC, comm modules, etc.). Personally, I would not upgrade the PLC firmware unless necessary or unless you want to harmonize with other systems in the plant. It may be worth trying as a diagnostic step if you can, though.
Some confusion here. I did not suggest to upgrade the firmware in the safety modules, I suggested updating the EN2T firmware. I also recommend updating the Studio s/w and running the latest patch update.

If there is a problem with the safety modules, I know from experience (bad batch of 1734 safety outputs modules) that RA takes it seriously and will want to get them swapped out as soon as possible.