ATI CentreCom FS708TXL ethernet hub

Maint

Need to know how to connect to this hub as we previously had connection. But someone went online to Mitsubishi PLC with Direct RS232 serial cable and now we have lost the ethernet settings. The maker of the Hub is Allied Telesis and the ehternet hub we got is FS708TXL. We need to connect to QCPU of the mitsubishi PLC. Thank you

Similar Topics

Just curious if anyone could recommend a PLC programming company in this area, or provide contact info? Specifically for Siemens control...
Replies
Views
Hello. I went through my instruction lists for the RSL5000 and cannot find an Always True Input, like I have in RSL500. Was it done away with or...
Replies
Views
Hi Forum, has anyone any information regarding the Cincinnati Dynacomp (later branded as GE Fanuc) 5412 Message Display. We have one, but don't...
Replies
Views
Anyone have/sell/know the software and the comunnication wire schematic for the cincinnati Milacron controller 81/86.
Replies
Views
Anybody work with above? Not even sure I have the right description, but customer has toasted touchscreen panel. Will have documentation and...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom