B&R Automation Safety Controller

_Woody_

HELP !!!

Urgently need to find someone who has a B&R Automation safety controller X20SL8000 & can ship to New Zealand ASAP.

I have a customer who has two of these in their manufacturing plant. Both of them have decided to die within days of each other. We had a single unit spare but effectively loosing both safety controllers has left us dead in the water. We have ordered replacements from the local distributor but these will be a couple of weeks delivery.

Can anyone suggest where I might get one in a hurry?

Similar Topics

Does AD have a line of PLC's that can perform like Guardlogix?
Replies
Views
Good Evening , I have some Rockwell Light Curtains and Guardmaster 440C-CR30 Configurable Safety Relays . I was wondering if there is any...
Replies
Views
Good Morning , I was thinking of using a Guardshield Safety Light Curtain on a palletizer. The light curtain I was thinking of using is a...
Replies
Views
Good Afternoon , I putting a Rockwell Automation Safety System. I was wondreing if a TLS-Z GD2 Guard Locking Switch would work well with a...
Replies
Views
Good Morning , I'm working on a safety project , and I'm thinking of using the Guardmaster 440C-CR30 Software configured safety relay with...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom