BATT1F.

19e3f3ae-576f-45c9-9dc5-b85c2d56143c.jpg
We changed the battery on our PLC power supply. It was shutt down 3 times before the batteries were changed. When the BATT1F is showing amber is this a warning? When it turns red is that when the battery has to be changed? I am more familiar with Rock well Rslogix 500 and 5000. We only have a couple of Siemens PLCs. The plc is on a German machine that we don't have access to the software. Thank you for your help. I greatly appreciate it.

View attachment 68550
We changed the battery on our PLC power supply. It was shutt down 3 times before the batteries were changed. When the BATT1F is showing amber is this a warning? When it turns red is that when the battery has to be changed? I am more familiar with Rock well Rslogix 500 and 5000. We only have a couple of Siemens PLCs. The plc is on a German machine that we don't have access to the software. Thank you for your help. I greatly appreciate it.
I forgot to mention that we did not lose the program when it was shut down 3 times for around 10 min each time.

What’s the battery switch set at?
I didn’t look at the manual but I seem to remember the switch has a setting for one battery or two
If you flop the two batteries does the light change?

And I don’t remember an led color
Just off or reddish

Back
Top Bottom