Can anyone mail me a 'COM ET200'?

mehkocak said:
sorry Lucas but if you can also send comet200 to me

I won't be offended by you calling me by my surname! ;)

I don't think I can help you out here, this is what I wrote in a previous post.....

Me said:
I am not sure I will be able to as I no longer have COM ET200 software, I filed the disks in the round filing cabinet when I converted all my old configurations to work under COM Profibus V5.1.2.1.

I will have a look some time today and see if I still have the software on my old PG720's, but I am not promising anything.

Paul

P.S Please note, I always end my posts by signing with my first name.

APTs said:
hi plucase,

i have almost the same problem like alpha, thus i'd appreciate if you could mail me the com-et200 and com-profibus software too. Please email it to [email protected] (the mailbox can handle mails up to 50mbyte...)

thanks in advance, peter
I am in urgent need of COM ET200 Installable software. Please anyone of you send it to me. I will be very thankful to you all. ([email protected]).

Three old threads, all ressurected by the same person, all asking the same thing.

I am in urgent need of COM ET200 Installable software.

God I hate that! Just as much as I hate people who write in SMS speak!

Paul

Hi,
There is a bus fault problem on ET 200U distributed I/O module.I have Siemens field PG M which operates under Windows XP SP3. To monitor I/O bus configuration I have downloaded COM PROFIBUS V3.3 and set it up to PG. But it is a kind of demo version. I could not open .et2 files. It is giving such an error " Slave data inconsistent or GSD file not found."
How can I open this file?