Can not select other drive in Automation License Manager

Michael385

Im trying to install a Siemens upgrade license using Automation License Manager v6.0.
I clicked D: mistakedly, and now I can not find a way to get back to the drive selection page.
I have clicked every button, gone through every menu, tried restarting the software, restarting the PC, no difference.
It automatically starts on the D: now where there are no licenses.
I just need help finding the back button...
Screenshot 2024-04-24 112343.png

Try grabbing the far left side of the window and dragging to the right, notice the border is wider - the disc tree is minimized.

Similar Topics

Hi all, Why do I get these jobs! We have a customer who has imported a new multi axis stacking machine. The machine is minus wiring and controls...
Replies
Views
Hello, We recently upgraded our control server to a newer model. After the transition we are experiencing issues with our trend graphs to where...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I really need help with this one. I'm at a complete loss... For months and months, I've had no problems with pressing a NEXT button to...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, I'm having trouble solving this one and was hoping someone could help. I have a AB CompactLogix L16ER PLC connected to a AB...
Replies
Views
Is there a way to select a parameter file when loading a given screen based on the value of a variable? I see that under "Global Connections" the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom