Cannot open QuickPanel Proface project in QuickDesigner 3.7

Emilkrath

Hi,

I received the following project from a customer on a QuickPanel Proface 6" that I need to swap to a Siemens Panel. However, I cannot seem to open the project in any way. I have tried installing the QuickDesigner 3.7 and downloading the latest patches aswell, however I can still not open the project.

Everytime I try to import the project into Quick Designer it returns the following error:
"Error encountered during project Import.
Importing a project created with a newer version of Panel Designer into an older version is not allowed."

I have access to GP Pro Software and have tried the Panel Station Import software as mentioned in other threads on here, but it doesn't find the file in Panel Station.

I am unsure about which software to use for editing and seeing this HMI program, aswell as tag connections (there are no texts in the PLC program).

Thanks in advance.

This does not appear to be a project for a Pro-face HMI but some PLC project (possibly Automation Direct but I could be wrong).

Looks like you customer just sent you wrong file.

This does not appear to be a project for a Pro-face HMI but some PLC project (possibly Automation Direct but I could be wrong).

Looks like you customer just sent you wrong file.

Could be.

The PLC is an old Koyo PLC made in Automation Direct, so you may be right.

Thank you for the answer.

That looks like an Automation Direct PLC project file for a DL405 PLC.

Here's the .inf file data
[ProjectInfo]
Path=c:\plc\a3\sejersen\301013_1415.prj
Save Date=10/30/13 14:59:15
Creation Date=10/30/13 14:45:26
PLC Type=440
Class ID=3
Link Name=440 KSeq
Description=backup d.090108
[ProjectInfoUser]
&Version=
&Company=Borup Kemi