Cimplicity Redundancy issue: unable to start secondary server

adnan_hayat88

I have a Cimplicity Redundant Application. But when I start Secondary Server from Primary Server, it gives an error' unable to start the project on remoter computer'. I have followed all steps for Redundant Application recommended by GE. Also taken Remote support from GE but the issue still persists.

Can anyone help me out here.

Similar Topics

when I try to open an application of GE Cimplicity HMI (developed in some other system and I don't know the specs of that syatem, i only know that...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I have a problem, i want to know the channel status in server redundacy with cable redundacy setup , on Cimplicity v10. I tried to...
Replies
Views
Hi I have cimplicity configuration in the existing plant. Server 1 and server 2 where the cimplicity is running. Viewer 1 and Viewer 2 which...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have the following problem: My costumer have a system configured as follows: - Two set`s of 90-30 controller + IO's. - Engineering...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I am having issues accessing my Cimplicity software - the site code changed after re-install and I am no longer able to attain a new key...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom