CIP safety PLC suggestions

Hi everyone

I am looking for trying a CIP safety PLC except for Allen Bradley and Omron PLCs. I am trying to use it with a Panasonic robot, the robot has a peculiar way of doing safety configuration where it requires the PLC to create an SNN, safety signature, Date and time and then enter all these values into the robot. It was only possible to achieve this through a generic safety module in Allen Bradley PLC. No luck with Omron. So I would like to know if there any other PLCs that do Ethernetip cip safety that I could try.

Thanks
SB

Similar Topics

Has anyone ran across a CIP safety IO module that isnt AB? I have a customer that needs 4 inputs 3 outputs and 2 safety inputs (emergency stop...
Replies
Views
I swapped out a PF 527 drive that has been giving me occasional faults. I replaced with a new 527, assigned its IP and gateway and cycled power...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone, I am new to Fanuc robot, I have a question about the CIP Safety singal setup, please hlep! The plc is ab l36erms, robot...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am working with an ongoing problem pertaining to AB1769 to FANUC R30iA, errors in ETHERNET COMMUNICATION. It is a cell containing 1...
Replies
Views
Hello, I need to establish a CIP safety communication to a KUKA KRC4 robot. The KUKA has the IP 192.168.11.53. I already established a standard...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom