Citect SCADA and M241 PLC Modbus TCP Communication

kadbar

Hi everyone,

I'm an engineering fourth grade student and I am to new these topics.

I need to communicate between Citect SCADA 2016 and M241 plc with modbus tcp protocol. I configured the citect side by following the related documents. On the PLC side, I use the Somachine software and I configured the PLC for modbus tcp slave using explanatory documents.

I know that communication is provided by holding and input registers. However, I could not find any documents about how the steps of reading and responding to a request by the Citect should be performed by the PLC. All the documents I have found from the internet and sample projects in somachine show examples for PLCs working in master mode all the time.

Please help me to get this communication.🤞🏻 Thank you in advance for your help.