commun ication cable type

indra

Hi,

I have the PROGRAMMING UNIT ( HANDHELD ) for MITSUBISHI PLC type : MELSEC / A7PUS. At the moment I would like to buy the communication cable for it ( connect between this programming unit to PLC CPU ) but I do not know the PART NUMBER for ordering. Please help me to get information, how I can order this CABLE.

Regards,

INDRA

Similar Topics

Hey teammates pls help my problem, I have 1500 LRP ser C I like to communicate it into Modbus RTU as a slave (channel 1) but my problem is that is...
Replies
Views
Hello every one hope all are enjoying. I have an issue to connect omron NS10 HMI with CJ1M-CPU11 ETN plc I have made all required setting as...
Replies
Views
Hello guys, I'm working with Emerson's ControlWave Micro and I need to configurate the controller as a DNP3 outstation. It shows me error -8002...
Replies
Views
So i need to communicate my VFD (LS Electric iS7) with XGL PMEB module i successfully set the gsd file now i cant figure out how the data works...
Replies
Views
Greetings. I currently have several systems in operation mainly using Aromat PLCs and Beijer Exter HMIs. The HMIs email to VText.com to send us...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom