Communication ek1100 (BACKHOFF) Com CLP Ethernet.

CapaceteJR

I'm retrofitting equipment, but I didn't want to change the electrical characteristics of the panel. In this equipment I have a dedicated controller made specifically for the machine, completely closed without any access to its programming logic. I would like to know if I can communicate existing BACKHOFF modules with a CLP that has ethernet communication, I would need to read the input signals and communicate the outputs, has anyone already done this? If it works, use the BACKHOFF system as a gateway.

Similar Topics

Hi all, I have a studio 5000 project that incorporates a Rexroth Indradrive Cs servo amplifier, a Kistler Joiner, with a maXYmos measuring/control...
Replies
Views
I am working with a remote rack with a 1771-ASB adapter, and inside Logix 5000 I am trying to find where it displays the status of each of the...
Replies
Views
We had a site where a rat gnawed through some fiber optic cables which (obviously) prevented communication to a remote rack entirely. We, and the...
Replies
Views
I have a slc500 plc 1747-L30A. Using a communication cable 1747-PIC cable box combination. Running a version of software from DOS on a Windows 3.1...
Replies
Views
Hello All! I am writing today because I cannot figure this out for the life of me. Another site I am affiliated with keeps having their slc 5/03s...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom