CompactLogix PLC with FTalk View ME to Grafana

hafizzz_ahmad

Hi everyone, i have a compact logic 1769-L18 PLC and I'm using FTalk View ME for the display.
I wanted to do some visualization on Grafana.

At first I was thinking to use MySQL, but ME does not support MySQL.
So no option there.

Then I'm thinking to send data from the PLC through OPC-UA, then store the data to InfluxDB then Grafana reads the data from InfluxDB and displays it.
Unfortunately, 1769-L18 does not support OPC server.

Any idea how can i do this?

Being that you have grafana sitting on a machine somewhere, you could use pylogix to get the data out of your PLC and into a database, if you are into python.

Similar Topics

Hello. Was just curious, if it is possible to load an image from an SD card on to a Compactlogix PLC that came straight out of the box brand new...
Replies
Views
I'm working on troubleshooting a PLC for a piece of manufacturing equipment. The issue I'm trying to resolve is an open wire fault not getting...
Replies
Views
Hi all, this is my first post and appreciate your advise in advance. I have a job to migrate a system form Mitsubishi FX5U to AB...
Replies
Views
Hello Everyone, A very important question: We are having trouble receiving analog output cards (5069-OF4) for our CompactLogix PLC racks. I am...
Replies
Views
I need a little help figuring out how to fix a fault in a customer's CompactLogix. The guy said the fault happened when he was jogging the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom