Components for the circuit disgram.

Dear All,

Refer to the attachment:reup:, please help me to verify the components that i need to use in the diagram. This is old system that currently using in my client factory, but both of us no idea to solve it.
Hopefully everybody can give some ideas.TQ.
"I have refer back to the manufacturing , but all my request is ignored by them."

your sincerely,
plc_baby_level

NS-D14118-A.jpg

I would like to know what you think it is ?

I think it is a 350 KVAr capacitor bank used for power factor correction,
on say a 750 to 1000 KVA load that probably has alot of motors or one big motor.

Hi,

base on your experience, are you able to know what component should be used? Because I unable to take out the componant from my client.

plc_baby_level

The whole unit showing in that diagram would weigh at a guess 500 to 1000 Kg and need a forklift to shift it and the panel it is built in.

Are you just referring to one small part in this diagram ?

This unit is part of a Power distribution system in your plant and needs Electricians to deal with it.

Last edited: