configure cu320 with PC Adapter MPI with STARTER Software

mehdir

Hi
I Have new CU320 Module (6sl3040-0MA00-0AA01) for sinamis G150. i want to download Backup config. of old CU320 to new Module with PC Adapter MPI and Starter Software. How can i do this? which port must be used x126 or x140? what are requrement settings in Starter Software?
can I connect to cu320 with Serial Cable? which port must be used x126 or x140 for serial Connection? what are requrement settings in Starter Software for serial Connection?
thanks

Disclaimer, I dont have specific experience with G150, only with the similar G120.

Since this is a G150 controlled via Profibus, is the Profibus master an S7-300/400 PLC ?
If so, do you have the STEP7 Project for the S7-300/400 PLC ?
There is a good chance that the G150 is in this project and with all the parameters already setup.

If you need to go online with the G150, you must set the PG/PC Interface "DEVICE" to the PC Adapter and with the same bus parameters as the DP network in the STEP7 project.

You can go online with a serial port, but it needs a special adapter.
I believe that the CU320 also has a USB port with which you can go online.
Since you have a PC adapter, I would use that.