Connecting to DF-1 Half Duplex Master

bradal

Hello All,

I have configured a SLC 5/04 with one serial port for half duplex master. I have had to set it up this way to communicate to some remote PLC's over radio modems. Now that this serial port is configured as such, how do I connect and go online with the PLC using my laptop. I have tried regular DF-1 driver with half-duplex set and auto-configure etc etc. Anything I am missing????

Thanks for the help!!!

Similar Topics

I have 2 PLCs. One is networked to our plant, and the other is networked to the first PLC via a 1756-EN2T. I could easily get the second PLC...
Replies
Views
Good Day to all of you, this is my first post, i will try to explain as best as possible, english is not my natural language. I am performing an...
Replies
Views
I have been working on this for a while now and I can't seem to get it. I was finally able to view the 1500 on the PanelView under the serial...
Replies
Views
Hello, I was looking to store some values from our FactoryTalk Application using Datalog to a MariaDB. I see there is quite a bit of documentation...
Replies
Views
I haven't encountered problems connecting to a PLC through VM Ware but I am with this particular machine. I'm running Windows 7 on a Windows 10...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom