Control Expert M580 and Modscan problem

JPirela

Hi everyone, I'm trying to simulate any program in control expert and see a register in Modscan32 or any software to do that (Like ModbusPoll). I run the simulator and everything going well but when Im trying to connect modscan to control expert simulator it never work, tho If I try the same with Unity Pro it works perfectly. I think Im missing something "Basic" but I cant find what it is. Also, I've already unlock the security in control expert. I will apprecciate your help with this. Regards!

Similar Topics

Hi, Is Control Expert V15.0 supposed to support multiple monitors? I'm running Control Expert V15.0 on my host Windows 11 PC, connected to two...
Replies
Views
I’m attempt to establish a communication between two simulator M580 CPUs, using a READ_VAR, I have two vitalization Windows 10 in VMWare and each...
Replies
Views
I removed control expert V15 from my PC and re-installed V14. Now, when I try to start the program, I get an error message "control expert...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm using Control Expert (a.k.a Unity Pro) to program M340 PLC. I am looking for a patch to fix what I think is a bug in PLC library. Please...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, I'm trying to import the I/O module configuration file (extension XHW), but this option is blocked in Control Expert. I'm trying...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom