ControlLogix data to SQL

We ended up going with Ignition and are very happy with the results thus far.
Moving forward Ignition is the product we will be using on all of our projects.

I used FactoryDataView. It logs tags data to SQL database and has a module for creating reports. It is developed to work mainly with Allen Bradley PLCs. It browses the PLC's tags and you can drag and drop them.
It uses its own driver to comunicate with the PLC. Very intuitive and the price is about 30% of Ignition. www.factorydataview.com
--
Dean

Have anyone used a Cognex barcode reader or any Ethernet/IP barcode reader to send data from the PLC AB through FT Transaction Manager to a Database?, I'm trying to do it but when I choose the Data Points on FT Transaction Manager I can`t add the specific tag with the information read with the barcode.

I hope someone could help me.