Crimson 3.0 Programming

Nebul0us

Lifetime Supporting Member
Hey everyone!

Need a little help with some scripting in Crimson 3.0. With this first script I am just trying set a local variable string based on the value of a tag. But when I translate it I am told "This statement has no effect." What am I doing wrong? After this I am going to need help writing a program in Crimson to send an email, using the "AbortReason" local variable set with this script. The 2nd image is what I have so far on the email program.

heU4Oc3
heU4Oc3.png

WK1iqcp.png

Last edited:
== (double equals sign) is a comparison.

Try
Code:
if (...)

AbortReason = "reason";

Awww, yes of course! Thanks so much! So now what about the email program? :ROFLMAO:

It's not recognizing the local variable and wants me to create a new identifier?

So now what about the email program? :ROFLMAO:

It's not recognizing the local variable and wants me to create a new identifier?

I only answer the obvious questions. For interesting stuff you need someone much better at this than me.

The devil is in the details.