Crimson 3 password

Jake0074

I have created a project in Crimson 3 and I am trying to password protect the pages and Data Entry buttons that I have created. I have tried selecting different options in the Security tab and have created a new User and have entered a new password and username, but when I type in that username and password in, it was Invaled. Any tips?

Similar Topics

Hello everyone, been awhile since I've posted..... As the title suggests, using Crimson 3.1 software (Red Lion) I cant seem to figure out if its...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am using Crimson 3.1 on one of our products. The software includes a "widget" to manage the users passwords while in run mode. I need to...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have been reading through the manual for Crimson 3.0 and I know its possible to make a page "password protected" but is there anyway to...
Replies
Views
Hey guys, hoping someone here could give me a little advice. I'm working with a CR1000-04000 in Crimson 3.1 and I was interested in adding the...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm having an issue in crimson 3.0 when I create a programme using a case statement referencing a fault word that each bit needs to change the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom