Crimson3 module1 input ON/OFF

SaDupp

Hi guys, Im still learning about the crimson software and i have a problem with my inputs. My module (CSDIO14) shows when my Input1 , Input2 and Input3 are ON or OFF with a green Led. The Problem is when i send my database to the master, my inputs doesnt go ON in the database but i clearly see them going ON with the leds on the module. So Im just wondering how can i associate the module's inputs to my tags in the crimson3. Yet, In the Data Tags -> Data -> Source I selected "module1" Variables.Input1 so i tough it will associate the inputs to my tags ... I guess its not the way to do it.

Can anyone give me some help about that?

I can post my file if you guys want to see it

Thanks

Sam
Industrial Engineering Student

You can see my watch list on the print screen. The inputs should be at OFF/False if they arent at ON/True. But they are at n/a ... so i guess the tags arent connected to my inputs :/

I really need your help guys, this is the only thing to be fix on my file after that i'll be able to analyse the logs

thanks

Sam

Untitled.jpg