CTEU-EP No Output

Stonewall

Hey all,

I am starting a new project for a customer and I am adding in solenoid valves. Once added, I noticed there was a lack of an Output within Controller Tags. I've never had this issue before. However, this is the first time using version 36. I tried dragging in one SV from an older project (version 32) and the output was there but I also had this "Upgrade Data Types" button appear in the Properties. When I click it, the Output goes away and there is no way of getting it back. Anyone seen this before?

upgrade.png

Similar Topics

Hello Experts, Does anyone have this gsdml v2.31 festo cteu 20150503?? I've gone to the Festo website and the version that they have for cteu is...
Replies
Views
Hi, The hardware is: Click Plc model # CO-O1DD1-O HMI model # S3ML-R magnetic-inductive flow meter model # FMM100-1001. I will set the flow meter...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am using AB 5069-L306ERS2 CPU. My system should achieve SIL-2. I have safety door switches connected to AB 5069-IB8S module, and I want to...
Replies
Views
Hello! Hope you are great. I need to make a change in a PLC with ladder logic. I will mount a analog valve and I need to control it in ramp up...
Replies
Views
I have a 170AAO92100 card that I am interested in using as a 10 volt output. Is there setup that I have to do in order to change output or simply...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom