CTI 2572a to multiple

MattReardon

Lifetime Supporting Member
I have a client with a TI555 system & a CTI 2572-a Ethernet card in the main rack. Ostensibly the Ethernet card is used to communicate to InTouch & programming via 505 Workshop.

The InTouch also communicates to a Eurotherm (Parker) Link system for drive data using DASMBTCP. We have a requirement to pass data directly from the PLC to the Link system. Surely we can create another instance of the ModbusTCP driver in Link & point it to the Ethernet card IP address? Anyone with experience of this?

Similar Topics

Hey guys (and gals)I have a slight problem. We have a standard pv600 with e-net and need to communicate initially with 1 CTI 2572a or cti...
Replies
Views
We have six NICs for Siemens 505 chassis at our place, and four are acting normally. Two are not able to complete set-up. I have tried both the...
Replies
Views
Hi All, We've got a CTi based system with 4 racks. The CPU is in the 1st rack and there are 3 remote racks numbered 1, 2, and 3. We are...
Replies
Views
Hello to everyone. In the part of the malting plant where I work we use CTI plc,s to control the malting proces. In all the other plants Siemens...
Replies
Views
I'm having trouble programming a PID loop in 505 workshop. Are there any examples out there of how to program this, or how it even works? I got a...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom