cycles per minute

modified it today to show more accurate by using floats.
emailed it tech in plant in el salvdor, had him insert it into the program, seems to work. They ajusted the speed pot, using a stop watch, timed the amount of product coming off and compared it to the number and they matched.
attached a bench copy of what i tested with help and information from folks on this site. may be something i overlooked, but a learning experience.
in the past integrator had just run a timer for 60 seconds with 1 sec time base and counted, and it always appeared to be off by 1 or 2 counts each time they timed the machine. hopefully this will be okay after they test it for a few days.
thanks, great site, wish i knew everything, but dont, but glad there other folks on here that are willing to help instead of degrading folks questions or samples.
of course will have to change the file extension from .txt to .rss

Can someone please open this and screenshot it Im using RSLogix Micro and i can't open it. Or if you have both please convert it and re upload it

Thank you