Cylinder response time

Hey everyone I really need help with PLC coding thing. I need to extend and retract a cylinder three times, turn on a LED then start a timer, the timer ending triggers another cylinder to extend. Could anyone help me with this please. Thanks

Hey everyone I really need help with PLC coding thing. I need to extend and retract a cylinder three times, turn on a LED then start a timer, the timer ending triggers another cylinder to extend. Could anyone help me with this please. Thanks

(Necropost alert!)

Please start a new thread.

Similar Topics

Hello PLCS.Net Forum, First time posting. Let's assume I am a novice. BASIC PROBLEM: My servo/linear piston is no longer zeroed to the...
Replies
Views
Hi Friends, I am facing a problem with encoder adjustment in Sew Electric Cylinder CMS71L. encoder using is Sick Hiperface Drive is MOVIDRIVE...
Replies
Views
It's very embarrassing but when I can't come up with an answer fast, I do need all the help I can get. I have rotating cylinder. One output...
Replies
Views
I have a two way valve (with two solenoids) and a two way pneumatic cylinder that moves up and down. Is there a way to make a inherently safe...
Replies
Views
I am looking for different solution on controlling a pneumatic Cylinder move at preset positions. One of the solutions is to use 5 magnetic...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom