Danfoss Drive Help

Maybe this is not the time to come clean... But I made the original simple AOI :)
It was meant to help those who didn't have a great understanding for PLC programming. That is also why the manual I linked to was pretty basic in the steps to set it up :)

When I made something myself, I just wrote directly to the control word. I can't remember the values but there are basically to (three if you want to reverse) values that are needed and I simply used a move function to control the drive.

Yes Bit 10 must be high for it to work, it was made that way (it is the same in all the protocols that Danfoss supports). I can't remember the reasoning behind, but I think it was related to Profibus from the early days, but once you have such a thing implemented in your devices it is hard to remove again, without compromising the ability to change a faulty device.