Data Mining

KEN_KACEL

We are currently looking for away to get 5 pieces of information displayed to several large screen(60") displays. Each display will be connected to a PC and to the LAN. 2 of the data items are from controllogix PLCs, these are relatively easy to get from with the onsite FACTORY TALK ME. The 3 other pieces of data are generated by InfinityQS Proficient SPC SE. These data points need to be read and somehow packaged for the FACTORY TALK ME. Any ideas ...
Onsite is the Rockwell Transaction Manager, XLreporter, RSLinx Classic, FActory Talk ME,Factory Talk View, and INfinity Proficient SPC. Seems to me with these software tools we would be able to accomplish the said task

🤞🏻

Similar Topics

Hi, New to the forum and hope I can contact a fellow IDEC user. I am using 6.43 Winldr software which is the latest version but IDEC seem to have...
Replies
Views
Myself and a Collegue are working on acquiring data from many PLC's and logging the data. Lets just say we want to talk to 20 processors and pull...
Replies
Views
Hello, im quite new and still learning. I would like to ask is it possible for FATEK PLC to read data value more than 16k? I'm trying to move my...
Replies
Views
Hello Everyone, I am using a raC_Opr_NetModbusTCPClient AOI module, as below,. So, I need some assistance to restrict in reducing the poling...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I have a 505 workshop program with PLC type of 555- 1106 and I was wondering how can I download the data documentation window as a...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom