DC Servo Drive Controlling

I have dc servo drive and simple 24channel nput and 8 channel outpur PLC. Please i even dont know what tpe of inputs or outputs does a drive have.
;)

The only good answers are to be found in the manual for your drive. There are too many variations among different manufacturer's offerings to be able to answer your question

At the very least, you will need to be able to command the drive to run and tell it in which direction to run and how fast, that is just the bare minimum. There are many other factors to consider. For some you may be able to use the drive's default settings. Others you will need to set to match your application's requirements

What is dc servo drive and how can I connect it with PLC.:eek:

It is questions like this that really concern me. First off if you don't know what a dc servo drive is you need to go back to school and should not be working with electricity, much less a PLC. Secondly, there are absolutely no specifics (ie. "What type of commands can I send an AB Ultra 3000i drive using an AB flexlogix plc with a motion access card")

Sorry about the rant, but this individual has asked some of the most incomprehensible questions I have seen on this forum.

Last edited:
Ok guys I went back to school, and came to know that there are two typ e of drives for controlling motors position or speed. We can control speed by changing the voltage form +/-0~10v and postioning can be controlled by changing the frequency r pulses.
About my question I want to know that do all drives can be controlled on same way?
I am using PLC which can outout 100khz of pulses and output of +0~10v. Now how to change this 0~10 into -0~10v?
Best Regards

What colour is the plc - that might be of more use.

LOL

I like the dark grey ones best, and stay well clear of the cream coloured (correct spelling!)ones.

I think that you need to spend some more time at school and maybe some swimming lessons too as you are very far out of your depth.

media.nl

look anything like the one in the picture????