Delay in communication between cp lean

snab

Hello, friends!
I need your help. I have communication between four CPU 317-2PN/DP via CP 343-1 LEAN. There are PLC1,PLC2,PLC3,PLC0. Speed of data exchange between PLC1-PLC0 and PLC2-PLC0 is ok. But communication between PLC3-PLC0 has a problem. The data from PLC0 to PLC3 are send instantly, but data transfer from PLC3 to PLC0 has a delay of 18 seconds. What a cause of this delay?
P.S.:For communication I use the blocks SEND and RECIVE. ID's has the same numbers like in NetPro. Can you help me about this problem?

Similar Topics

Build error occurs with TON ladder logic command. Time Input expected on block. Using Integer Tag under Control Local, and then hard number 19...
Replies
Views
I have an SLC 503 running a machine with a scanner and 1794 RIO. One of the functions is a register motor on a printing cylinder. The manual 3...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I am using a temposonic R series linear transducer for positioning of a lower ram on a hydraulic powdered metal press. The transducer...
Replies
Views
My first post so I am going to try my best.:D I am totally new to RSlogix 5000, all my previous work was on 500. I am working with a...
Replies
Views
In the code below I have what should be, in its current condition, a simple cycling up counter with a delay before recycling. But as it is shown...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom