Delta Web Monitoring

jillgeorge18

Good day, we have 15 analog inputs, we need to log the data in excel and monitor these values through web browser. We're planning to go with Delta PLC and HMI. Data Logging is not an issue. We did that part. The problem is, we need to monitor this value through browser. I'm asking help from this community. Please share your insights, that would be a great helping hand to me...

VTScada is a great option for this - real simple to use and now owned by Delta too. There are loads of youtube videos on how to set it up.
There is a free version, VTScadaLight, which limits you to 50 tags (inputs and outputs from the software) and has 1 thin client licence such that you can view the application from a web browser on the same network or through a VPN.
That would be my first point of call - though there are loads of solutions out there.