Device catalog in PACTware

benz_mscp

Hi Everyone,

I'm glad today to get a support from an expert on control & systems scoop,
I have one station with pactware and their application project with fully device catalog,
my issue when I tried to open the project on another station, I got message like the DTMs file doesn't exist on device catalog,
" FYI i'm not connected on network "
I'm looking forward to export the catalog from the original station to my second station.

I hope that I was clear.
Best regards

Similar Topics

I am tring to connect a et200s to s7314(with cp 342-5)I found gsd file of im151-1(6es7 151-1aa03-0ab0 )in this link...
Replies
Views
Recently we have purchased the Rosemount 752 remote indicator to replace with new one, Capability file for that FF Device is unable to import with...
Replies
Views
Good morning everyone I’m currently working on a omron device net and have a nord drive that fell off the network. I have limit knowledge in...
Replies
Views
Anyone have a idea of what would cause a failure of all nodes (buckets) of an AB Device Net MCC upon a power cycle of the main feeder for that MCC?
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm trying to use the IO Device Library (Product Versions) which is configured to work with the 1756-EN4TR & 1756-EN2TR but my system uses...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom